Experienced Shutdown Labour
Job Description: Our client is currently looking EO/Labourer, Shutddown/Turnaround labourer's to join the shutdown/turnaround team. These positions are responsible for providing support on projects within the industrial services group during shutdowns/turnarounds and potentially year-round. $22.00 per hour (LOTS OF OVERTIME)
* Assists in operating a variety of industrial services equipment;
* Uses hand tools as directed;
*Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of equipment;
* Performs basic labour duties as assigned;
* Works in confined spaces such as vessels and tanks;
* 1 year previous Shutdown/Turnaround experience;
* Must have 6" Steel toed boots and Coveralls, all other PPE is provided;
* Tickets needed: CSTS, OSSA Regional Orientation, OSSA Confined Space, OSSA Fall protection, (H2S and standard first aid would be an asset);
* Must be able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test;
* Operation, maintenance, and repair;
* Willing to travel, work nights, and work long hours;
* Valid drivers license, drives own vehicle;
*Clean drivers abstract;
Walk-ins are welcome at 160, 6325 Gateway Blvd, Edmonton, AB. Walk-ins are only accepted from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Please send your resume through this AD.
We thank all those interested in applying, however only those that meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full time basis for any employer.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.